To Vent or Not Vent

Sometimes I reach a place where I need to Vent!
The problem is when I vent 
I vent for real
and everything will come out.
I dont care who feelings get hurt because I brush alot off
to spare feelings..
At this point in my life
Im finding myself again
Not really trying to waste my time
Tired of trying to find my way
If they wasnt already doing shit to me I wouldnt be
in the industry and I aint in yet
but I know if I dont do music I will have regrets
My life was spared to do this I been knew this just didnt want to do it
My 1st Love you know what thats like 
except mine is music it brings healing to my life
Without it a life of struggle and full of strife
never had a baby, never been a wife
something about the lies I just cant buy
I guess that's why
Besides my heart get confused I don't have to lie
sometimes I'm unsure about what or who I'm feeling inside
I used to cry now I shrug it off and live more life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love