Decide

I cry inside sometimes outside
I try to keep the tears from falling out my eyes
No one is supposed to live this way
Unsure about going, do I really want to stay
I pray the creator hears my cry
please help me realize and comprehend
all the blessings and messages you send me
from time to time 
My sight gets blurry then by faith is how I get by
all that I have all that I know you taught me 
any hour of the day in bits and pieces
you reveal to me the truths of the earth
which is so, as it has always been
and shall be in the end 
forever I will walk with thee until 
I fulfill my destiny respectfully
As your child I walk the narrow side
knowing that the pain I feel will soon subside
You are and forever will be the only
source by which I'll live until its my time
I have so much more to accomplish here
yet I'm behind in time 
Father of all the only help I know, help me to do your will
it is written the purpose for each man unfolds
within naturally like the flow of the wind
Caught up in the world wind of life
only causes you strife did you know
a breakdown could ruin your mind
so much value put on things that mean nothing when you die

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever