A Few Lessons


On my journey, many lessons have I learned
People are not always who they appear to be, 
some act like they have angel wings
Really its a disguise, to hide the real
Men and women with the intention of deception
I cant comprehend, not being cut from that cloth, 
its wasted energy, time and worth naught
If you don't know a person, you shouldn't judge them
based on what someone said or your misguided thoughts based on a moment.
Upgrade your character
People have different talents and gifts to use to make positive moves,
if you say not you, you haven't spent enough time alone 
getting familiar with all of your capabilities. 
Become interested in yourself to refrain from getting caught up in negative behaviors.
I'm not perfect so this goes for me too, I'm a loner so I spend time reflecting on my nature 
and behavior on every level I can think of, as wellness is holistic and involves the whole you.
Changing habits and things about yourself to improve the overall being, there are things that you have outgrown and needs to be let go of. But most of all mending a heart that was shattered 
to avoid hurting others, because hurt people, hurt people, not intentionally all the time 
but a by-product of getting involved with someone who hasn't healed. 
Self Love and Self Care is all I recommend to start the process then once you start you will recognize triggers, when you recognize your triggers you can set boundaries and you'll be on your way to
living a better life with a different perspective towards life.
Just sharing some of the lessons I have learned on my journey, 
I hope it does assist you in making positive changes.
Thanks for reading..

www.mahagonypublishing.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever