New Outlook

For most of 2021 I was into healing myself from past traumas, adverse experiences, relationships, etc. Towards the end of the year I began intentionally healing, knowing the root cause makes a difference. I gained a new perspective on life which is prompting me to make changes in every area of my life. I now understand and have boundaries in place to protect me from being used or taken advantage of, due to this huge heart I have. Self care has been wonderful as it was never a part of my life I only did for others, I was raised to serve, I guess growing up in a old school caribbean home made me that way and became a part of who I was, that was a set up. I am so thankful to finally got to this point holistically. I am a spiritual woman who cannot do what others do and cannot be around everyone. I tried.. It doesnt work out for me and its not worth it so I went back to God. No longer running and hiding from my purpose..lol so silly to think you can run and hide from God but I did. Today I am still healing as it does take time especially when it is as complex as my adverse past. Healing creates changes you choose, so my life will be a creation of change in progress until I completely heal. Im excited about the future, I havent been excited in a while, speaking of, I have to mention a special someone that I was introduced to last year who also played a part in the awakening of my soul, my twinflame, he knows who he is. 2022 is a year for me to live the change I want to see and though it may not be an easy task, Im up for the challenge. Im excited and thankful about seeing things differently, everything the universe is bringing forth, love of God, new life, the changes, Im just grateful to be here now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever