A New Day

So thankful to have made it this far on my journey, it wasnt easy, but with God all things are possible. 
Many lessons I learned, many times I got burned for being nice. Nice in its origin means stupid Im not nice anymore. 😁
I am becoming who I was born to be, with every attack of the enemy, I stand stronger in my faith of the unseen protecting me, guiding me to a better place holistically.
Focusing on the things that matter to me, gives me a sense of endless possibilities on the horizon, granting me the opportunity to potentially live life with full meaning finally.
A work in progress, my constant theme, as I recall the fractures, and shatters of my mind, heart, and soul it seemed back then I would never be whole. Here I am today excited and optimistic about the future, no matter what is going on in the world, I know who I am, I know what I want, I know my worth and I will never settle for less than I deserve ever again. Most of all God loves me, this I am sure of, so as long as I know this it doesnt matter who doesnt, I am only here now to fulfill my assignment, do my works & share love where its received. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever