Pain

The pain still burns every time I hear the name
I swear I want to get away, I just wonder why it had to be this way
Why around my way? 
tell me it was your stupidity,
 how could you be so mean to me? 
I tried to do whats right
made the sacrifice to keep you by my side
you took me for a fool used me like a tool  so so cruel
the man I love I'm his enemy.... imagine my insanity
this fool had to learn the hard way love don't love me
women full of jealousy from eight to eighty friend or family
makes no difference to me they all seem to have a motive
I wonder if I really come off as dumb or is it them that has a problem
trying to have me go crazy seems to be the theme
news for all please leave me with my piece of mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day