Where were you??


where were you when i was calling you
needing you wanting you right by my side
how could you do the things you do  leaving
me all  sad and blue boy you made me cry
if i ever knew you would be so untrue
it would of only been for one night
i love you but i love me too and i
dont want to feel this way inside

the things you say and the things you  do
proves to me everything i mean to you
your words cut like a knife
what you're doing isn't right I pray
I pray I pray everyday and night
Lord give me strength cause
he doesn't understand  he is the  lover
and the dad the kind of man I never had
why cant he see just what he means to me
why cant he be right here standing by my side
he's hurting me constantly deserting me the pain
is killing me my heart is on the line
where are you don't you see me calling  you
how convenient now you don't have my time

you should of never told me
 you'd never leave me lonely
I was sitting home solely with no one to console me
feeling like I wasn't worth the time
worth less than a penny or a dime
i let you  play with my mind
but its mine and Im done trying to fight
I call on my Lord and savior the creator
with Him its so much safer and
He is all I need to live this life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day