Wondering



Sometimes we wonder why we were even born

to live a life of disappointments and strife

just doesnt seem right tried to take my own life

3 times as a teen and even then it didnt work

Some things seemed like they wasnt meant to be

Ive grown so much over the years

Im ahead of my time helped raise children that weren't mine

Thoughts of me having my own pass through my mind from time to time

My impatience put me in a place where conceiving would be a crime

I know its a blessing but it could be a curse

Planting a seed unable to invest in their worth

Perpetuating a cycle that needs to be broken

I was never the one to renig on words Ive spoken

Life can throw you some blows

That will blow your mind have you wondering why

you were born after while you become torn

On the right journey but feeling so worn

Perplexed situations lead to complicated manifestations

Simple yet complex in revelation once you fully understand

the process of self analyzation presents your purpose on earth

Like quenching that thirst satisfying to the core

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love