Material Things

I tried enough for a lifetime to find a love that's right
to hold me tight in the midst of the night 
Never would I be afraid or catch fright
when he love me I feel it deep inside
The knight dipped in ice to bring light to my life
I need a love that's pure, secure, one that lasts long
stay strong, when things go down we get up and move on..
Its the materialistic things that don't mean a thing 
give me something I could feel something that's real
Material things don't mean a thing to me
I've had plenty, spoiled badly
throughout my life and actually
its the little things you do the little things you say
that make me want to stay forever and a day
you cant buy my love with money
you'll never have enough to keep me happy
All I need to see is what you feel for me
all I need to hear is you telling me
once or twice for my sanity security
Material things don't mean a thing
Give me your loving baby
you'll see what I mean
Don't get me wrong
I'm happy with your face in mine
laying beside you telling you whats on my mind
maybe in due time you will find 
that our love combined can prosper when disaster strikes
for you Id give my life without thinking twice
we so close we tight
Tell me who else you know would self sacrifice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever