Thinking

Unlike me to be so afraid 
I find myself fearful of losing again
not knowing what to expect has me on edge..
I need some understanding
don't really know how to be better than I used to be
Was feeling like a failure, no motivation or drive
to make moves or create tunes
My mind couldn't focus on anything 
but heartache and pain to begin with
its very difficult to live like this
Having a mate doesn't always make it better
in fact it hurts more sinking deeper into depression
Without my thoughts being sorted, its needed in order to gain profits
Missing, before I go insane, I cant stay in the same place
the one I desire is always away looking for new games to play
but its me causing misery, 
when I just want my best friend back like it was naturally
its too painful to think someone else will win the heart I love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever