Idle talk

When we first started we had lack of conversation........
I kept on talking on every subject at hand
the only response I got was to
Who dat girl who say you her man?
I couldnt understand there were no words before this
the only thing that would make you speak
was to start an argument
Exciting how the words hit like lightning
 I know whats on your mind
cuz I broke the chain of silence
 Its frightening now, my love is on the line
let me break it down one more time
It be too quiet, restless within myself........
I'll start a riot
I know you been trickin off...
dont even try it
blood boilin, steam could reach the ceiling
Vex, look how he breathin
you know I got to get even
Told you bout dem hoes and friggin with the doe
tell that dirty b!#ch dont call here no more
Wanted you to let me know
whats on your mind I be right beside you still feelin alone
Now you want me to leave so Im gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever