What you Looking at??

Every time I turn around
you looking at me
fuck you looking at
Do you know me?
Do I remind you of somebody
Stay out my GRILL
if you aint got shit to say
Today may be the day
I will go off in your face
with the ice pick 
dont use mace
slice and dice with a razor blade
Fuck you in my business for
your life that shitty
you gotta see what Im doing
to gossip with bitches
Find you some business
I lose my temper quick
just for the record
you see me shaking
it is NOT fear
Im trying hard to contain 
my anger and rage within
your life on the line
and the line is thin
You really dont wanna know
you gone find out keep on....

Focus on you and yours 
fix your life and 
get your mind right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever