Loose

Mixed emotions fading fast 
I know now what I should have
you cant stop me my mind is set 
surely you could forgive me but dont forget 
the love we share will always be there 
I have not one regret
I got what I asked for  
then wanting and expecting more
why would you stay instead of walking out the door
or you cant fulfill the need so what you holding on for
dont mean to come off raw just keepin it real
its your absence thats killing me 
If wanting to be with the one
you love is a crime I guess Im guilty  
guilty of wanting a husband
a family and  God in the midst 
In my eyes its not too much to ask 
someone who is ready for commitment 
Im not the only one in this relationship 
so whose really being selfish 
thats why I say lets call this quits 
dont make sense for either 
one of us to feel lonely or 
be in need or feel pressured to leave
take it back to the basics 
no love lost cut the ties  
love you
as long as I live 
bonifide breddren what we got no one could comprehend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever