Tweak

I think Im tweaking Is it for me?
Faces voices and laughs look and sound too familiar to me
My memories scattered in pieces
but the words are like triggers that lead
me in jagged reminiscent moments in time
got me wondering who what where when how and why
My past.. I cant remember the half
its been way too much from the beginning
all I know now is Im focused on winning
I know people in high places that hide faces
real deal no fake feelings all these different places
I been shown love everywhere I am who I am no cares
Im just saying I hear everything getting tired of listening
Imma start a campaign for donating then we will see..
Everybody say what they gon do and it never get done
Im way too old too deal with these situations
Tired of all the talking yeah you gotta show me
Im looking now the only one that can see
But still in disbelief I keep asking myself Am I tweaking?
I broke myself down tryna save them but it wasnt worth it they aint never changing
I showed them love they didnt understand took my love and buried it in the sand
Too deep for even me to attempt to reach might not make it back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever