Choices


At the end of the day we all have choices to make. 
We may make good choices or make 
(what you may look at as bad) 
poor choices. Depending on your perception you may take 
some of the repercussion from the choices made as a lesson learned. 
For me my best decisions are made with a clear mind, if you make a decision while under the influence of a mind altering drug, the way you weigh out your options will be altered not giving you the opportunity to make an intelligent decision. However everyday is another opportunity for you to take into consideration that you can choose different if thats what you want to do. 
I'm not a preacher, I'm just someone who learned the hard way mainly because 
I made a lot of bad choices and I want to tell you or remind you of this simple fact. Yesterday is not Today and Today is not Tomorrow! 
We can make better Choices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever