MezMorize

MEZMORIZE
 
 
This is a poem dedicated to me by one of my brothers..
I was mesmerized when I saw all 9 planets align themselves
I saw a star restart itself
so why should I be stuck on a shelf collecting dust
like old pipes starting to rust
Makes me wonder, can I do that?
Die more than 3 times
yet without hook sinker or line
Bring myself back and start to shine
all over again 2 times
Trying to maintain without going against the grain
Can anyone feel another's pain?
That is why I soar with the strength of an anvil, built like a manitaur
yet cloaked and veiled like the ship of Romulan
I boldly go where none has gone before
So don't close the door
on me
I represent His Imperial Majesty
and my bloodline is from the oldest dynasty
Makes you wonder if up is really up
and down is down
Then if so, my feet must be my head
Rocks maybe bread
cold is hot and hot is cold
and my back is my bed
Are we really alive or Are we the walking dead?
 
Written by Marcus AJ Absalom
March 2001
Dedicated to Tash Boogie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

Missing My Love

Have You Ever