Do Not Touch

Prelude to "Have you Ever"
Book Series Coming Soon

Do Not Touch
Keep your hands to yourself

Things that you experience in your childhood can affect you as an adult if the issue hasnt been resolved.
Parents, biological or non please Pay Attention!! There are signs of a child who has been touched or sexually harrassed, first of all they withdraw. Your child may or may not have someone they trust enough to share what happened to them. You as the parent should at least try to develop that type of relationship with your child/ren so they feel comfortable enough to tell you whats going on in their world. They should feel like you have their back and would do anything to keep them protected. Molesters or Child predators do threaten to bring harm or kill your loved ones if you tell, and to a child it is believable. 
At 8 or 9 years of age I was wrestling with a 16 year old, trying to hold me down to do inappropriate things to me. This was another traumatic experience for me, I fought back everytime however I kept the secret until I was an adult, no one in that household or otherwise knew what happened. His grandmother, my babysitter/guardian at the time nor his mother had any idea, I stayed in their home Monday through Friday while my mom worked and I went home on the weekends. I am now in my forties and I still battle with the after effects of that and many other experiences, it really affects every area of my life at times. Ptsd is not just reserved for those in the military if you have had many traumatic experiences you can end up being diagnosed with this.
Children, if you are reading this please dont keep the secret, tell someone you trust, yea they might tell but usually thats because they love and care about you as well as know that it is wrong for an adult to tamper with a child in any sexual manner. They need help and to be punished, call the police if you cant find anyone you trust. It is very important for your future adult life that issues like this are handled immediately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day