Violated by a Friend

Prelude to "Have You Ever"
Book Series Coming Soon
Violated by a Friend
We Cool but not that cool..

Have you ever been violated by a friend or someone  close?
You know, went further than you wanted them to go..

Well I know how I felt about it when it happened to me.
I was conflicted, part of me was like, Oh well he already got it so I might as well continue and the other part of me was in shock. I felt violated, confused, and embarrassed.
I had to get some sort of resolve for this traumatic event that occured in my life. 
For a long time it was ok for a man to take my goodies and not pay the price of rape.
I had to realize it wasnt my fault, he had no self control and lastly he didnt even realize he did anything wrong. I was completely unaware of the passion he had developed for me, we kissed but that kiss lead to somewhere I was not ready to go. 
Im not making excuses but I do understand passion, and I also understand that No means No! seriously

We experience things in life that we need full understanding of before allowing our emotions to take over and blind us to the truth of the matter. Full comprehension  can bring closure, acceptance, and the readiness to move or grow past that part of your life.

We struggle through 
But we are strong
Warriors bloodline
Hear our song..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day