Footsteps

The thoughts run through my mind, 
designing a master plan for all my kinfolk to shine 
Been down for too long, cant see it any other way I was made for success, 
not being stagnant playing games. 
Not with cards, with the lives of males and females 
dedicated through the falls belief in the scales of time. 
Your life holds no weight on mine, Im one of a kind, 
so what I fell more than a few times. Im now ready for a constant climb, 
shifting my consciousness to a higher level for a cause Im a rebel, 
honorable hand on the table I tell no fables. Im able, 
with God Im stable, on solid ground I stand no label. 
Higher self guided me since the navel, my living has never really been stable. Nomadic by nature, spirituality my savior, pardon my behavior Im emotionally challenged, thus far a work in progress. 
Fighting for survival, loading the rifle, my mood homicidal, 
approach with caution, like your feet walking on pins and needles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day