The Path

I realized I gave up a while back like 7 years ago.. I had enough and gave up.. People came asking me to post and share and I accepted because of my love for music but I wasn't into it I was going through the motions trying not to slip off the edge again or in other words completely lose it. I went from being completely focused on getting my goals accomplished to not giving a damn about nothing until the moment I felt I needed to share my love.. Anyone that knows me knows I have a soft spot for children maybe because I don't have any biologically whatever the reason.. 
I'm on a journey have been since my 1st break down when I was completely incapacitated it was a very challenging time in my life cuz it was a all of a sudden type of thing and my brain hasn't been the same ever since..
Fast forward I was so focused on everyone else I didn't realize I was losing myself at the same time to the point of not caring about my appearance hygiene or anything else I neglected myself for so long that I lost my way not knowing what to do. I thought I had friends but I found out I didn't, a complete stranger seemed to know what was going on with me more so than people I knew over 15 yrs I had to back off for my own sanity I couldn't help anyone because I needed help bad. My family knew and they was in my ear as much as they could possibly be call it intervention what ever the case I started coming to my senses now here I am again back on the path.. To be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love