Fear No Evil

As it always was, so shall it forever be
plotting on him, my third eye see 
she plotting on me, wicked like Eve
trapped in this society feeling crazy
shall I pray to save my soul
believing God will save me
Lord in my distress I pray to you
and you hear me
deliver my soul from lying lips 
and tongues of deceit, all I ask is for peace
I feel evil energy in my vicinity
as I pray for those against me
Lord have mercy on they souls
and the ones they breed
Bless the righteous so they 
continue to love unconditionally
Mask my eyes consider me blind 
to the world outside 
living through my spirituality
I visualize my enemies
in a dream, in the flesh, 
behind my back, look how they praising me
under attack the devil stay busy
lost they soul in iniquity
friends and enemies they all the same to me
As long as I pray and believe
and fulfill my duty
untouchable is I and I with the eye is me
I will fear no evil
I fear the one man cannot see
cuz you bleed just like me
I will fear no evil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love