Abuse

Prelude to "Have You Ever"
Book Series Coming Soon


Abuse
Who died and left them in charge of destroying the very core of who you are?

Have you ever been abused mentally, physically, emotionally, or verbally?
I'm someone who has been abused in all the above ways. I unknowingly allowed it to continue to happen for years, needless to say it almost killed the person I was born to be. In case you don't know how to identify if it is or not abuse I will define each of them according to Google.

Abuse: treat with cruelty or violence regularly or repeatedly, treat badly
Mental abuse ties in with emotional abuse: Psychological emotional abuse is behavior that has a harmful effect on a vulnerable adults emotional health and development. For example threats of abandonment, harm, humiliation, intimidation, controlling, blaming, shouting, depriving a person of the right to choice, information and privacy.
Physical abuse: Any intentional act causing injury or trauma to another person or animal by way of bodily contact.
Verbal abuse: bullying, verbal violence or verbal assault/battery. It's defined as a negative statement told to the victim or about the victim, or by withholding any response, underlying anger motivates and perpetuates verbally abusive behavior.

I don't like to speak on some of the things I've experienced in life but now that I had an opportunity to learn and heal from it all I can tell it how I lived it.
It takes a lot of self love and awareness and courage to stand up after being a victim of abuse on any level much less being a victim of multiple levels of abuse. I for one am not an advocate of violence, however sometimes it is necessary.
You can be a survivor an overcomer, someone can benefit from your story. Love yourself enough to know that you deserve to be treated with respect and carry yourself as such. The way you treat yourself is how others will treat you or worse. Set a standard, live with morals forgive yourself so you can forgive others
Over time Love can heal your wounds if you want it to
Look at me I'm living proof

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love