9Milli (early 2000s)

Tired of all this negativity, Mahagony or Nine Millie
Trying to maintain my focus
In this jungle life society it seems hopeless
Everybody wonder why we can’t stay smokeless
You must want the whole town to burn down
Cuz we toting
I be Mahagony but you can call me Nine Millie
Born in Brooklyn raised in Queens
I got a short temper and my face stay mean
with a gangster lean straight checking for cheese
No friends, Enemies I mean
Don’t get me fed cuz you gon feel the heat
Got something to say, why not just step to me
While you slither round town jus a suesue pon me
We both bleed you don’t see we all got steel
If you really want to pop it don’t be afraid to cock it
Real ninjas come on your block and
won’t stop buss shots till everything drop
Still don’t believe these streets is real
I got some hollow points that will make you feel
Don’t talk sh*t if you don’t have no backative
I’m tired of this, wanna be rebel dat
Gangsta dis, roll with the junglists
Remember it’s Ms. Pitt shotgun to the glockist
Mahagonist in this to win it you simple ass bitches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love