Nine Millie (written late 90's)

Mahagony nah Nine Millie getting illy on the M.I.C
Step to me, what the deal, come with it
I ain’t nothing but a hustler, straight struggler
Long time smuggler, the green keep me calmer
when I’m surrounded by drama
In a minute I’mma spit fire and get higher
Like I give a fvck I’m just a mere survivor
You don’t impress me, not trying to impress you
This is not a competition hun, wish you would get a clue
You don’t know what I been through, suffered and persued
I got nothing to lose, don’t make me choose
Catch me in the right mood, I’m human I lose my cool
It’s on you, what you want to do
How you feel when everybody suesue pon you
Don’t it make you feel like you fufu
I say bust if you ready… True

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love