Blown (late 90's)

I don’t want to make your family cry
Should of known I told you before it’s a thin thin line
You know it’s suicide more like a prophesized homicide
When I ride get down like Bonnie, Nina, Charlie and 
Malory combined it do or die don’t value life
What 1st thought bust twice get it right
I stay to the side brim cover my eye
Bad talk me again and I’m a put you on ice
Aint nothing nice learned the tricks
about three years after nine
Got friends way out deep on the other side
If I send them for you, you won’t make it past tonight
No sleep paranoid crying till you start to lose your mind
You’ll wish to die don’t fool with I
am not the one to play with I’ll do you like
my best kept secret with no regret
You can get wet with the quickness
Handle your business and step with that negative mess
you tryna stress, getting caught up in the mix
duck down before you catch holes in your chest
There is no witness violence with silence and no regrets
Smooches
I got one more thing to say
If you think this is a game I got something for your brain
Mahagony as Nine Millie nothing is gonna be the same

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelic Message by Cyndi Is

A New Day

Missing My Love